How to build the most awesome tech team in the industry, when it is impossible to find developers
6/26/19, 8:00 PM - 9:00 PM (CEST)
Campfire Tent 2
At my company virtualQ we have grown the Development Team from zero to 12 developers and 3 data scientists within the last 6 months, and now have one of the best teams I have ever worked with.
We have gone through hundreds of applications, lots of interviews, and many challenges during the process, for example
- stemming a flood of unqualified applications from overseas
- dealing with setbacks when the best candidates reject you last minute and how to prevent this from happening
- advertise your job descriptions at the right places, and how
- intentionally looking for remote devs and how to interview them and who to hire
- presenting the right company culture to make your job attractive (e.g. "result only" work place?)
In addition, I will extend the session with infos on how to "grow" a great agile development process, our focus being lean over process.